Tuesday, March 1, 2011

inspired by life


I LOVE THIS LOVELY PRINT. MOSTLY FOR THE QUOTE. HOW INSPIRING!!

Lately, i've been feeling SUPER inspired. I'm also feeling more passionate about my artistic abilities, too. This means lots of doodling and daydreaming in class (oopsies!) Hehe don't worry, i pay attention most of the time...

Anyways... i usually start doodling subconsciously but it has become a habit that i am actually okay with having!! Below is one of my fave sketches evs.

One of my very favorite words of all time is "amore." There is something beautiul the way it sounds. Plus, it's extra special to me because it is the italian word for "love." Ahh if i ever got a tattoo (hypothetically speaking), it would have this word somewhere in script on it. I forgot about this doodle but when i found it tucked away in my sketchbook, it made me so happy. Couldn't help but share :)

It's been a pretty chill week so far... thank GOD tomorrow is hump day though!!!!!! Today was a gorgeous sunny day.  Spring Break is approachin'. Homework is lighter than usual. My creative juices are flowin'. Man, life's pretty great, i'd say.

2 comments: