Friday, July 15, 2011

ARRY POTTA HANGOVA


"Whether by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."-JK Rowling

Last night was splendid! Even though i wouldnt necessarily call myself a "die hard" harry potter fan... i was definitely in the spirit! My friends and i went ALL OUT.

Costumes. British accents. Butterbeer cupcakes. MAGIC.

Julia was Hermione! Perfect!

"I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another brilliant plan to get us killed...or worse, expelled." -Hermione Granger


Lauren was Professor Trelawney!!!!!!! Love it.


Brendan and i were gryffindor students. He is not harry potter. fyi.


I solemnly sware i am up to no good...


Mischief managed.


sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!


Oh ya know... just having a wand dual in julia's backyard. #NBD

PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!!!!!!!!



We waited in line for an hour and a half! Lots of crazy times.


Julia dared me to run in and scream "THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" And of course i did. Everyone in the theatre stopped what they were doing and it got really quiet. Hehe.



LAST NIGHT WAS TOTALLY BARBARIC!!


This night sky picture was taken around 4:30 AM on our way home. SO WICKED LOOKING! I can just see professor loopin howling in the background.

 Even though it marks the end of an era, harry potter will always be a special part of my childhood! Im so proud to have grown up in the harry potter generation!!! Cant wait to show my kids these legendary movies someday. JK Rowling, you've done good ♥

1 comment: